what's your favorite kid president quote out of these

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Family Day


Happy day. today I am going to do something different with my blog I am going to talk about my day because we did are going we have not done it yet I am writing this before hand so I don't have to worry about making a blog post later. anyway we are going to go to the library and they are doing a summer reading program and you have to read for prizes (which is easy) here is a list of the different times you have to read to get the prizes.

* 1 hour you get a small prize like a coupon for something free

*5 hour I did not see what the prizes were

*10 hour a box of candy

*15 hour a book

*20 hour you get a drawing in to a huge prize thing there are for prizes you can enter to win the first one is A and that is a mug that says like a boss and a 10 dollar gift card to Walmart the next one is B and that is 45 dollars worth of Walmart gift cards then there is C and that is a kindle fire and then the one I am going for drumroll please dududududu D and that is a batman poster that you can color yourself  doctor who and harry potter coloring books colored pens and colored pencils and that is all of the prizes in the big prize thing + if you read twenty hours I forgot to add a t-shirt.

and I get to claim the 1,5,10, and 15 hour prizes!!!!!

and after we go to the library we are going to get donuts. and then we come home and do stuff. that's it for this blog post bye :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment