what's your favorite kid president quote out of these

Thursday, May 26, 2016

my top 10 twenty one pilots songs

It's me again MWUHAHAHA(evil laughter) today I am going to do a top 10  list of my favorite....drum roll TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONGS!!!!!!! yay woop woop I have not listened to every single little song they have ever made so this is out of the ones I know.

10. heavydirtysoul.
9. doubt.
8. lane boy.
7. stressed out
6. screen
5. we don't believe what's on tv
4. guns for hands
3. ride
2. tear in my heart
1. holding on to you

That was harder then I thought it would be. I love a lot of twenty one pilots songs because they are awesome I have never seen a band with so many genres in one every song is super different unlike a lot of other people. That's it for this post. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment